EPSN Workforce Poland for our Client based in Cracow is currently looking for Pre-Sales Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of workshops with our international customers worldwide;
- Translation of customer demands to problem-solving scenarios and benefits;
- Creation of integration scenarios to our customers‘ ERP systems taking our product and system architecture into account;
- Consulting of sales employees and customers related to Best Practice experiences
- Analysis of our customers‘ complex process descriptions
-Responding to tenders (RFQ, RFI, RFP)
- University degree of Applied Sciences in Information Systems, Business Administration or Logistics/ Supply Chain Management;
- Several years of professional experience as a Project Manager or consultant in IT/Logistics;
- Presentation and moderation skills, communication competence and a confident appearance to customers;
- High affinity to sales;
- Very good oral and written command of English and one of the following: German /Russian
-Full time permanent contract
-Internal trainings provided by employer
Please submit your CV in English via website.