We are Consonance. A tech team of highly qualified staff with expertise in product development and hardware design.
Working throughout Europe and the US, we have the extensive connections with partners and experts that you need to successfully launch your innovation.
- Prepare and maintain company documents including: invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements etc.
- File and retrieve corporate documents
- Cooperate in company budget preparation and execution
- Monitor and manage incomes and expenses within the allocated budget
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Settlement of business trips of employees
- Review and revise the work order for administration staff daily
- Academic or college degree (final-year students are welcome)
- Knowledge of accounting and administrative rules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office including advanced Excel tools (pivot tables)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, high level of teamwork and communication
- Nice to have: Knowledge and/or experience with EU subsidies
- Nice to have: At least 1 year administrative assistant experience
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills and learn varied things
- Excellent work atmosphere and company culture