British International School Gdansk (BISG) is a successful international school providing quality education to children from the ages of 2,5 to 16 through the medium of the English language.
We offer a dual curriculum using the British system as a framework, modified to suit the needs of our international intake as well as the Polish Curriculum.
Our students represent over 40 different nationalities.
British International School Gdańsk is looking for a Maths teacher for classes 4-8 of elementary and secondary school for the 2018-2019 school year.
The main duties are:
- teaching and supervising the students,
- preparing the secondary school students for IGCSE exams,
- preparing all necessary school documentation,
- cooperating with other teachers and the school's office, contacting the parents.
We require a fluent command of English, experience in teaching and a relevant educational and pedagogical degree.
- full-time contract with a gross salary of 6000 PLN,
- work in a young, international and challenging environment,
- a lot of opportunities for further development.