British International School Gdansk (BISG) is a successful international school providing quality education to children from the ages of 2,5 to 16 through the medium of the English language.
We offer a dual curriculum using the British system as a framework, modified to suit the needs of our international intake as well as the Polish Curriculum.
Our students represent over 40 different nationalities.
British International School Gdańsk is looking for aScience teacher for classes 4-8 of elementary and secondary school for the 2018-2019 school year.
The main duties are:
- teaching and supervising the students,
- preparing the secondary school students for IGCSE exams,
- preparing all necessary school documentation,
- cooperating with other teachers and the school's office, contacting the parents.
We require a fluent command of English, experience in teaching and a relevant educational and pedagogical degree.
- full-time contract with a gross salary of 4000 PLN,
- work in a young, international and challenging environment,
- a lot of opportunities for further development.