Team Lead - Migration Automation and Tools - MOC
We are the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Working in our Cloud Migration Operations Center (MOC); matrix manage and guide a team of cloud engineers to define and maintain the migration automation tool ecosystem.
• Work with Cloud Providers and Partners to define integration framework with various migration tools, perform continuous improvement (CI) to optimize migration process/framework.
• Investigate, analyze, evaluate and select migration automation tool solutions and vendors working with the Conoany Alliance and Delivery teams.
• Drive internal and partner team towards framework and automation tool changes based on evolving patterns and requirements.
• Review migration process and define the corresponding automation framework,
• Outline automation goals to enable velocity and scale.
• As a key resource of the MOC, drive projects and migration factory tasks to successful completion.
• Work with clients and partners to understand goals, define automation to drive completion of MOC body of work.
• Contribute to Pre and Post Sales process by understanding customer requirements and providing input to proposals and statement of works.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
• Minimum of 5 years automation team lead experience.
• 3+ years as a Cloud Automation Engineer or IT Automation Engineer
• Experience and advanced concepts on automation framework, integration of tools using API's - AWS CLI/API (SMS, DMS, DS), Migration tool API's, Azure and AWS SDK's.
• Experience with and knowledge of one or more of the following;
o Cloud Platform - AWS, Azure, VMWARE, Datacenter and Virtualization concepts Technologies/Tools
o Scripting tools/languages (Python, Boto-sdk for Python, General shell or batch scripts, Ruby-Gem, Dotnet/Python sdk for Azure), CM Tools like Chef, Ansible Jenkins KNows advanced automation concepts, DevOps.
o Migration Tools - familiarity with one or more of the following, ATADATA, CloudEndure, Rivermeadow, AWS Discovery Service, AWS SMS etc.
o Advanced migration concepts, sync mechanism (block, Image, File), Sequencing, Application grouping, Migration and replication jobs, target blueprints (vpc, subnets, elb's, SG, NACL's etc.)
• Experience and skills managing or working on software build/release within an Agile distributed software development team.
• Platform owner or power user level experience with IT service support management tools (ITSSM) systems, project management systems or workflow management systems.
• Bachelor's Degree is desired, preferably in computer science or related engineering, science or math discipline.