System Admin (Linux)
Client's company description:
What will you find in our company?
ü Work and development combined with acquiring unique knowledge.
ü Direct influence on technological and development decisions in IT systems.
ü Ability to manage environments composed of hundreds of servers!
ü The possibility of promotion in the IT structures, as well as other departments of the company.
ü You will work with a modern and extensive infrastructure providing services to millions of users.
ü We work in independent and agile teams. From the beginning of the work you have an influence on the future.
ü We share knowledge to develop. To this end, we organize regular meetings, during which we discuss all the technological topics that interest us, concerning the present and the future. The daily exchange of knowledge will make you cease to perceive the board as a memory of the school's past.
ü We are a harmonious team that meets not only at work, but also outside of it. We like to play board games or we meet at beer. If you like a more active vacation, we have joint trips to the mountains and cycling trips for you. For those who prefer team games, we recommend football, basketball or volleyball.
- Ongoing administration of entrusted systems
- Participation in development and modernization
- Designing and implementation of new environments for services
- Diagnosing and removing errors
- Cooperation with other IT teams (system administrators, developers) and clients using IT services
The size of the project team: ultimately 4 people
- Multisport card
- Medical care
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings (internal / external)
Salary: Set individually depending on experience and skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems from the Linux family
- Knowledge about the construction and configuration of servers (eg HTTP, Cache, Mail, DNS), supported by practical experience
- Ability to support the work of the Administrator using Python, Shell, Awk
- Ability to work efficiently in a team
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in the use of configuration management solutions (eg Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet)
- Interest in Cloud, CDN, High Availability, Backup, Monitoring, Tuning, Security
Start date: ASAP