EU-People is looking for part-time warehouse workers in the clothing industry with branches in various regions of the Netherlands, especially Amsterdam, Utrecht and other big cities.
No housing available
As a warehouse worker you will be unloading containers for the shop and sorting clothing of big fasion brands. This is a great low-entry job to gain extra experience while making some money. You'll get your hands on amazing clothing before it even hits the shops!
- Preferred 3 months experience as warehouse worker or unloader
- Medium English or Dutch communication
- Private accomodation close to the mentioned cities
- Private transport
Salary per hour (incl. holiday money):
- € 11,49
- Weekly payments in full to your bank account
- Health insurance with full coverage
- Possibility to join a qualified team and work in one of the most prestigeous clothing shops in the world
Want to know more about EU-People first? Have a look at our info-page to see what we can do for you.
Don't miss out on this offer and apply today!
Click "Apply", fill in the application form and add your CV in English.
If you don't have a CV yet you can create one here.
Or contact us for more information:
+48 77 453 76 00 (PL)
+31 627 743 434 (NL)
Stay up-to date on our latest offers:
Like our Facebook page and download the EU-People app for iPhone or Android.
Numer Rejestru: 6094 Praca tymczasowa