EU-People is looking for a reliable all-round warehouse worker for a large warehouse in Oosterhout (near Breda). We're looking for experienced warehouse workers that enjoy doing a variety of tasks. You will be trained for 4 full working days on every position, after which you'll become a true all-round warehouse worker. You'll gain valuable job experience at this client, who is loyal to its crew and prefers to continue their contracts for as long as possible. Many former EU-People employees have been offered a contract directly with this client already. Without good warehouse staff this company can't continue to grow, and the management realises this. Supervisors are really with you on the job floor and contact will be warm and close. Your place is reserved! Just come and get it, apply today.
Housing & transport available
This warehouse belongs to a supermarket chain that's famous all over Holland. They have been rewarded several times for being the "Most complete, lowest pricing, high quality supermarket of The Netherlands". The shops are still growing, because of their modern and professional look, and outstanding fresh food department.
- Long-term job offer
- Reachtruck, forktruck and/or EPT certificates are a plus
- Reliable appearence at work (cannot be missed in the process)
- Flexible working hours (you often work on evenings or Saturdays)
- Good multitasking
- Medium English or Dutch communication
- S3 Saftey shoes
Gross salary per hour:
Standard hour: €11,07
Holiday money: € 0,89
Vacation day allowance: € 1,17 +
Total standard: €13,13
Bonus for irregular hours and weekends (up to 100%).
- Long-term job offer
- Opportunity to get a Reachtruck license
- 40 hour working weeks guaranteed (overtime possible)
- Weekly salary payments in full to your bank account
- Retirement build-up
- Full coverage health insurance - no own risk
- Work for a long period of time - 1.5 years
- € 200 of emergency dental care per year
- Personal contact with your Field manager
- Comfortable SNF-certified accommodation at low cost (no bunkbeds!)
- Tax advantage if using company accomodation
- Work in a stable company with established position on the market
- Nice working atmosphere
Want to know more about EU-People first? Have a look at our info-page to see what we can do for you.
Don't miss out on this offer and apply today!
Click "Apply", fill in the application form and add your CV in English.
If you don't have a CV yet you can create one here.
Or contact us for more information:
+48 77 453 76 00 (PL)
+31 627 743 434 (NL)
Stay up-to date on our latest offers:
Like our Facebook page and download the EU-People app for iPhone or Android.
Numer Rejestru: 6094 Praca tymczasowa