We’re codelabs.rocks, a software house located in Opole. Constant skill improvement is our passion. We ensure the highest code quality, approaching our work with focus and attention. Absolute dedication and customer-oriented approach turn our cooperation into a smooth experience. We use the latest tech when developing, and drink the best coffee during downtime.
Over the years we've spent in the IT industry we delivered a multitude of different projects. We developed among others, Social Talent (a leading Learning Experience Platform), Open Brokers (one of the largest insurance services brokers) and WeTalk (an innovative online-based, professional therapeutic support for the patients).
Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of one of Europe's best software houses!
More about us: https://codelabs.rocks
Join our team as a Sales Development Representative
4 000 - 7 000 PLN net + monthly recurring sales commission
(partial remote work possible)
Let’s see if you have what it takes to become one.
This is about YOU, personally
- YOU like to be a part of the team
- YOU enjoy sharing knowledge
- YOU are creative when solving problems
- YOU believe in constant personal development
- YOU have advanced soft skills
- YOU are passionate about sales and IT solutions
This is about your ROLE
- Respond to, engage and qualify leads
- Engage current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals and identify new opportunities
- Work with your CEO to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Update Pipedrive, our CRM, to stay updated on leads and follow-ups;
- Schedule appointments and demos
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings/solution development skills
- Participate in business trips (meetings with customers, events) in Poland and abroad
This is about your SKILLS
- Capability to understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, personal
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving goals
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributing fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
This is about your EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT sales
- Proven success in customer-oriented positions (preferably sales or lead development)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English on at least B2 level
- Valid driving license
Other (not required, but nice to have)
- You have your contact database and are happy to develop it
- You have experience selling projects in Time & Material model
There are lots of reasons to work with us at codelabs:
- Flexible hours - are you an early bird or night owl? Just click the snooze button.
- Great team and they even give you b-day presents (but you need to bring cake first).
- On-the-house breakfasts every day - if you work in the office you don’t have to bring your own sandwiches!
- Tools - we will equip you with a good car, a phone and MacBook plus accessories, because Apples are healthy.
- Co-financed OK System - fit is the new black, try to get your summer body once again!
- Company social events- play games in our office or go on a trip with your coworkers... or both.
- Learn & grow opportunities - already a geek? Now you can be a nerd as well.
- Insights Discovery workshops - what color are you? Cool blue, earth green, sunshine yellow or fiery red?
- Free English lessons - e-lessons and conversation classes with Native Speaker.
So, still want to be a part of our team?
If you want to take over the IT world with us, apply!