PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER DEVOPS
Lodz / permanent work
Our Client is technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications markets
We look for an engineer experienced with Kubernetes, AWS and other clouds, familiar with Jenkins, Linux, databases, Ansible and other automation tools.
What You Will Do :
• As a DevOps engineer you will work together with a development team helping with
establishing a fully automated CI/CD process, configuration of our microservices and
deployment platform based on Kubernetes.
• DevOps engineer will be also responsible for environment setup, performance and availability
optimizations of server components like databases, event stores and storage.
What You Need :
• At least 6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer and Software Architect.
• Proven experience in building CI/CD pipelines for development and production
• Hands-on experience with cloud services such: AWS, Azure
• Experience with container-based technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience and strong knowledge in Linux
• Experience with scripting languages: Python/Bash
• Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
• Good interpersonal communication and written skills in English
• Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
• Training on the job and technical trainings
• Further development opportunity
• A great package of additional benefits such as:
• flexible working time,
• private healthcare,
• MultiSport card,
• Group insurance,
• Additional day of (24th December)
• MyBenefit cafeteria
PLEASE SEND YOU CV TO JOBS@PERSONNELANDMEDIA.COM
PLEASE WRITE THE TITLE OF JOB
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
Include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in PERSONNEL AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS SC